I’m Sara, a lifestyle photographer in the Kalamazoo, MI area. I love to document the real + raw moments in this beautiful life. I’m a chaser of light and have an obsession with shooting in the beautiful golden glow of the evening. When we soak up those last rays of sunlight, magic unfolds in front of my lens. Sessions with me are filled with cuddles, tickling, dancing, exploring, picking flowers, and bear hugs with the ones your love most. Bring your family to me just as they are and I’ll capture the genuine connections and moments that you’ll never want to forget.
- I’m a wife and a mother to three amazing kiddos—Jaiden, Makenna, and Peyton. My love for our crazy bunch is what makes my world go round
- I love lazy weekends at home just as much as I love traveling and taking on new adventures.
- I hate coffee. HATE it. Hate the smell of it; hate the taste of it, hate it all.
- I love jewelry—especially necklaces.
- I graduated from GVSU with a degree in photography and have been going full steam with it ever since
- I love the sunshine and I hate Michigan winters. I swear I’m totally going to head down South for the winters when my babies are grown. I won’t miss the snow for one second.
- I love documenting genuine connections, real life, and raw emotion
Find Sara Combs Photography featured on:
Our Candid Life
Magic of Visuals
Beyond The Wanderlust
Shoot & Share Contest